Skip to content
How It Works
- Ferromagnetic particles are captured by magnets and aligned along its surfaces. This forms an efficient, no cost filter medium.
- This ferromagnetic filter can also remove most non-magnetic particles.
- The filter density is automatically monitored at the inlet section of the unit. As the coolant reaches a designated level, the adjustable indexing mechanism removes the spent layer of filter medium from the flow path. A fresh layer of filter medium is exposed to the coolant flow for continuous filtration.
- The spent filter medium is drained and then slides up an inclined scraper blade. The material is automatically discarded into a tote pan.
- The magnetically filtered coolant is then ready for cyclonic filtration.