As a central coolant system. For use with single or multiple machine tools generating large quantities of swarf.
How the System Works:
Dirty coolant from your machines is returned to the dragout tank, where large, heavy particles settle out by gravity. A moving drag flight conveyor sweeps the tank bottom, carries these particles out of the dragout tank and deposits them in a swarf container, leaving coolant free of any large particles. The conveyor has three important features to ensure trouble-free operation:
- An adjustable timer provides exact control (continuous or intermittent) to suit any application.
- A unique, self-cleaning wiper blade discharges all contaminants into a swarf cart. No particles can be returned to the settling tank.
- A built-in safety clutch automatically actuates a switch, stopping the conveyor and energizing a trouble light if extremely heavy resistance is encountered by the conveyor.
|Clean Coolant Capacity||Dragout Tank Capacity||Number of Cyclones|
|653-350DFM||60||200 gal.||150 gal.||3|
|654-350DFM||80||200 gal.||150 gal.||4|
|654-450DFM||80||250 gal.||200 gal.||4|
|655-450DFM||100||250 gal.||200 gal.||5|
|654-600DFM||80||350 gal.||250 gal.||4|
|656-600DFM||120||350 gal.||250 gal.||6|
|658-1200DFM||160||650 gal.||550 gal.||8|
|6510-1200DFM||200||650 gal.||550 gal.||10|
|6512-1200DFM||240||650 gal.||550 gal.||12|
- Swarf Containers are an option on these systems.
- Electric Controls and Auxiliary Clean Coolant Pumps are included.
- Model Number indicates total number of gallons (Clean Coolant + Dragout Tank).
Reading the Model Number
The Encyclon Model Number (listed in the first column of each table) indicates features of that particular system.
Your Encyclon System can be ordered from the many standard catalog systems that are available. If you need help in determining the best system for your needs, call us. We would be pleased to work with you.
Replacement parts are available for all units and are generally in stock.